Thursday, October 23, 2008

Seven from three equals...crap!

Yesterday, I had the honor of watching my friend Kristan's kids while she was having her baby, and I say honor because I finally felt like I was able to do a little something for her. She's one of these amazing people that is, like, the Queen of Service Amidst Chaos, and I can't tell you how many times she's taken my kids (or offered). So, she was totally due a nice reciprocation, if you know what I mean.

I just have to say that her two little ones (a boy who just turned 5 and girl who's three months older than Miss O...meaning, she's 2) are NO trouble at all. They play so great with Miss A, E and O that it's not even funny. They all have a great time and mostly, all I have to do is tell them to share, use their in-door voices and, periodically, to watch out for the little ones while they are running amok.

Yesterday was no exception. Considering it was rainy and gloomy and they couldn't go outside AND I was totally sleep deprived, all 6 kids were phenomenally well behaved. Except for their bowels. Miss O, Brit and Miss Q are all three still in diapers and holy CRAP!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!

I changed 7 (count 'em) SEVEN poopy pants yesterday between the three of them.

Both the older girls had two each (but I do believe both of them are sharing a viral bug because their pants were loose and runny and something to behold and smell...ewwwww...that probably should count as double!) and Miss Q, well, there's no stopping her when she's having a poop day and clearly, yesterday was a POOP day.

As my friend Tiffany used to say, "Get that EVIL OUT!" Lotta evil yesterday getting out.

Now, I don't mean to post so often about "crappy" subjects, but I do believe that yesterday was a record and I just had to write it down for posterity. I didn't mind it. I was just amazed by it. ...And glad it's a new day today. lol.

3 comments:

Madelyn said...

get the evil out?! love it! so funny!

Tricia said...

so, did your friend have a boy or a girl?

Shari said...

Seven in one day for 3, yeah that's about right...I've got you beat!