Have you ever had to, um...let's just say refresh your memory on the proper way to boil an egg? Yep. Me, too. Also, I always have to remind myself how to boil corn. I mean, you'd think it'd be easy, but some ears of corn are just better than others, and I've tried many many different ways to cook it and still...sometimes it's just gross because I either cook it for too long or who knows what I do, but it's gross.
So! I got this recipe from Joyful Abode after I randomly Googled, "How to boil corn." It really did turn out well, and as I mentioned earlier, we were gifted with HOME GROWN corn so I'm excited to make it for dinner tonight.
But I wanted to record this recipe before I forgot it:
1. Fill your pot with water.
2. Add 1/4 cup to 1/2 cup of sugar.
3. Drop in your corn.
4. Bring everything to a boil, making sure the sugar is dissolved in the water.
5. Boil for no longer than 8 minutes.
6. Remove from the water and let it cool enough for handling and eating.
7. Handle it and eat it.