Saturday, December 12, 2009

Bahahahahahahahah

Twilight Years from Tom on Vimeo.



~Thanks to Adrienne for sharing this lovely spoof. It was practically like watching Super J and me, except that ironically with us, it would kinda be a role reversal, and because of where we met, there were not Singles Wards...and, um...there's only 3 years difference. And he was in graduate school, and I *did* have a roommate, and I had nothing to do with Scouting (besides being on "the look-out" if you know what I mean and I *wink, wink* think you do). So, actually, this is really NOTHING like my romance with Super J and me. Still. So funny to watch. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness, that was too hilarious! 33 and 18 - ew... ;-)

Adrienne said...

Awww, little buddy, can you believe I haven't checked your blog TILL NOW?!! What is happening in my poor little rocked world?! So glad you found this truly inspired like me. SAY IT. OUT LOUD. You family warders. :)

HaH said...

Duck Beach...ha ha ha...it is all the rage for the East Coasters.