Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday's Blessings

Hello!

Today I am grateful for

1. Breakfast for dinner

2. Prescription strength Zantac

3. My husband getting home from his meetings in time to help put the kids down for bed. Wahoo! (they are probably grateful for that, as well. ;) ).

4. ...and the blog gets an extra one: I'm so grateful for Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates for the amazing and beautiful template I'm currently using. I LURVES it and it makes me happy every time I see it. It's everything beautiful and wonderful about fall and golden days.

"Let me recommend that periodically you and I offer a prayer in which we only give thanks and express gratitude. Just as expressing gratitude more often in our prayers enlarges the conduit for revelation, so praying for others with all of the energy of our souls increases our capacity to hear and to heed the voice of the Lord" (David A. Bednar, "Pray Always," Ensign, Nov 2008, 41-44, emphasis added).

No comments: