Sunday, October 18, 2009

A New Spin On That Psycho Scene

Yesterday evening, after returning home from getting the family pictures done, we were prepping the girls for their evening showers and bath (Miss Q, being the smallest, gets a bath and the older ones often take a shower). It's a busy time of sending everyone potty and putting their dirty clothes in the hamper and getting towels and pj's ready. It's a special bit of the crazy around here around that time.

Don't belive me?

As we were getting the other three ready, this is what we found.




I guess Miss Q decided that tonight she was getting a shower. And yes, those are her shoes and socks she's still wearing.

5 comments:

Shari said...

This is better than Logan climbing into the tub fully clothed!
Did she seem to like it, my boys won't put their faces in the spray!

Unknown said...

At least she knows where she belongs, even if she's not sure what the dress code is.

Jennifer Lee said...

That is TOO funny!

Katie said...

That's too cute. I can't believe how big she's getting!

Adrienne said...

Oh my gosh!!! Bless you for running for the camera so I could see that and have it make my day. LOVE IT.