Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Year Seven

Seven years ago today, I became a mom.

Before:



After:



Miss A,

You continue to grow more and more beautiful, kind, smart and aware, if that's even possible. Your dad and I appreciate your patience with us more than you know. You've had the best and worst of us and our parenting skills, and yet your goodness motivates us to be better. We love you. And we are so proud and honored to be your parents

I love you, my baby girl. My first born. My most favorite Miss A in all the world.
Love you forever,

Mom

3 comments:

Lac said...

Where has the time gone!? You're right, she is beautiful. And I too am grateful for the patience that kids have for us as parents with all our flaws and mistakes! Nothing better than being a Mom!

Ragan said...

Happy Birthday Miss A!!! I hope it's a great one :)

Allison said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!