Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday, Super J!!!!!

Today, my fantastically amazing super terrific husband turned one year older and wiser, too. If I hurry, I can get this posted before he's a year and a day older and wiser.

You are the best, Sweetie. Seriously. I can't imagine life without you. Thank you for asking. And you know what I mean.

Happy Birthday, my love!!!!!

Tomorrow: pictures of the cake and a rundown of the day's events. Oh, wait. Maybe it will all wait until Wednesday as tomorrow is Miss O's third birthday! Yes. Indeed, it's been a one big par-tay this weekend here at The Zoo. Good times.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Miss O! Three is a big year, and I hope that it is very fun for you. And, Happy Belated Birthday to Super J!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday, Super J! I knew there was a reason I liked him. ;-) And to Miss O, too.