1. If oil prices have slipped to below $40, why are gas prices going up? And if this is the answer, shouldn't we be doing something about it???
2. We love Miss A's kindergarten teachers (seriously, LOVE her), but Miss E is very different from her sister and there are two other great kindergarten teachers (as reported by neighbors). Since Miss E starts kindergarten in the fall, should we request a different teacher who has no expectations for Miss E?
3. Things being what they are, how can four of us have had strep, but two of us never got it???? And, along those lines, does one complain to someone at the practice when it takes almost a week to get back to you about your daughters rear-end strep test, even if the nurse practitioner was really good with her?
4. If this is your last baby, do you give away the half packages of diapers that have gotten too small or do you use them up, tempting the PooBack gods to do their worst?
5. Would a Swiffer Floor Jet be okay for wood floors, as seen on their commercials, or are they just effective marketers?
6. Why does my dryer seem so adept at shrinking clothes? Because whilst I am not losing oodles of weight, I'm not gaining it either, but my clothes...tighter. Unattractive.
7. Can Valentine's Day Candy really be more insidious than Halloween Candy, or am I just not as careful with the amount I'm letting my kids consume and EAT ON THE COUCH???? WHAT? We don't eat in the LIVING ROOM, MISS O!!!!
8. Which is better, Dish Network or Directv? Because Dish has a great DVR that we love, but Directv has better children's programing that is not saturated with commercials in between (and yes, I know my kids watch too much tv, but since that's not changing anytime soon, I might as well do what I can to chose the best stuff out there, right?).