1. Cinnamon Life Cereal is quite delicious. It's been a while since I've had it, but I think I may have it again tomorrow. Alas, others in the house find it delectable, too, and it may be gone by then. But now I know...and I'm the shopper.
2. I'm right in the middle of writing this big ol' Valentine blog about Miss Q and guess what. She has started babbling. And she LOOKS like she's talking to you--she's got this great tongue action going on, like she's trying to form words. And she started, just yesterday, about an hour after I started my big ol looooong blog about how great she is. But I didn't want to wait till I finished writing it to announce this milestone. I wanted to share how funny she is, talking to us. Not making a lick of sense, but she doesn't care. She's talking. It is too sweet.
3. I walked this morning for 21 minutes, 43 seconds which made it a mile. I walk in mile in over 21 minutes. Oh well. Hey! At least I walked.
4. I think I'm over Facebook. I mean, I doubt very much that there are many people who need to know what I'm doing up to the minute and, while I do love to check in on people, I also read blogs and try to keep mine up to date because I am planning on getting it bound. I know it's not the very best way to keep a journal, of sorts, but it's WAY better than what I have for the past 3-4 years (NOTHING!). And Facebook is fun, but it's lots of effort without the possibility of permanency. I might take some of the ideas, though, and put them on the blog. I mean, I'd love to do 25 Random things about myself (though I need to be in the right frame of mind...if I'd done it yesterday, who KNOWS what randomness might have escaped the appropriately confined "DO NOT GO THERE" within myself) or the one about your spouse.
5. I love my kids. SO MUCH. But sometimes...wow. The whining is a heavy load to carry. I'm just saying.
6. Miss O is currently possessed by Discontent, Unhappiness and General Irritability. It is not an attractive possession and is being manifested by much whining (see #5).
7. Yeah, I've decided to NOT go with the Swiffer Wet Jet. I'll figure out something here with what I already have (imagine that). It's not like I mop my hardwoods very often anyway. So, I'll save the $20.00 and do it the ol fashioned way, if I have to.
8. I need to get some of those plastic cleaning gloves because my hands have had it with winter, water and cleaning chemicals.
9. Miss Q finally spit up on Super J. It's not funny, but it's about time. I'm normally the one she expels upon.
That being said, I have to go change the laundry.