How crazy fun does this sound? Yeppers...So crazy fun.
Some friends from my days in Columbia started it (thanks Laura and Bethany!), so in thier honor and because Laura did it on Valentine's day, I'm joining the boat because it's such a great way to spred the love. Besides, while it's a wild hair on my part (because ohsorarely do I do stuff like this), I love the timetable of it...this I can do. ANYWHOOOO! Copied and pasted shamelessly, here are the "rules":
"OK, so this is a little bit of a twist/combination of tag/pay it forward...here goes...
The first 5 people to respond and follow through on this post will get something homemade by me!
Here are the restrictions and limitations that protect me in the giveaway:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make. I get to choose, you just get to receive!
2. What I create will be made just for you, one of a kind...unless it is cookies, they are made all the time and not so one of a kind, but they will be made just for you just the same.
3. It will be done this year... hopefully sooner rather than later.
4. The gift may or may not be edible, wearable or recyclable!
5. In order to be a winner, you must repost this on your blog.
The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me you did will receive one FABULOUS homemade gift by me!
After I choose the winners, you can send me your mailing address! Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you receive it!"