Saturday, August 9, 2008

She's here!

Quinlyn Taylor Peters was born on Wednesday, August 6 at 6:27 am. I'll post more when I can, because it's quite a story (especially considering how I had been contracting the evening before), but of course she has just woken up and her two older sisters are now telling me all about it.

We also have many many pictures, so I'll get those up, too!

Till then, just wanted to let you know where I've been and what I've been doing (and can I say, Miss Q sounds just like what you'd think a small baby pterodactyl would sound like when she starts crying...she doesn't quite cry just yet unless she gets REALLY mad, which has only happened a few times. So cute. If only the crying would stay like this...and not happen so often during the night!) In any case, we are soooo happy she's here.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Miss Q - quite a difference from all your Miss vowels. The pics are beautiful - what a lovely addition to an already lovely family. Congrats!!

Katrina said...

*hugs* :)

Hurray! :)