So, I'm already dialated to a 1, which is good news but let's face it, means relatively nothing at this point, and probably only 90% effaced (which is not much). I've been swabbed, so we'll see if I have group b strep (I haven't had it before, so I'm doubting I have it now, but you never know), and I've been informed that my doctor is going to be out of town the first week in August. Argh. So if I go into labor that week, I'll be delivered by someone I haven't met OR if I go into labor on the weekend and my doctor isn't on call, I'll be delivered by someone I haven't met. If this was my first baby, I'd probably be freaked out, but I tell you, the amazing nurses in the maternity ward do (quite honestly) much of the work and I haven't met them, so, meh...one way or another, all will be fine.
Anyway, we're going to keep an eye on New Baby and myself and see how things go. We are now 4 weeks from delivery, unless she makes a decision to come before then. Very exciting.