Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Gentle Reader, because we are nerds...

...I just have to give a brief review of the "movie," Stargate: Continuum.

Yep. We loved it. I'm sure there are flaws and stuff with it, but we felt it seemed more of a movie than Stargate: The Ark of Truth (which just seemed like a couple of episodes strung together). We watched it last night (um...it came out yesterday) and Super J said he was tempted to watch it again tonight. lol.

This should come as no surprise as we often can be found having an "in house" date night on Fridays, watching our DVR'd Stargate Atlantis episodes (since Stargate SG-1 got canceled last season...so rude...but don't be sad for us. Whenever we need a fix, we can just watch seasons 1-8 which we own. We have yet to get 9 or 10 and are currently debating whether we want to or not).

ANYWAY! And now you know a little something about me and my beloved spouse that, mayhaps, you did not know: we are junkies when it comes to Stargate.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Hilarious. I'll have to watch Stargate - except I'm hooked so easily, do I really need another obsession?