Thursday, June 5, 2008

"High Risk" for nasty weather tonight.

Ugh (or Uhg, as I just typed. Maybe that's the more severe aggravated sigh???). Man, I hate nasty weather. Not because I am afraid of it, but when it happens at night, I worry that I won't hear any tornado warnings sirens going off and we'll sleep right through it (we tend to sleep with white noise makers). I have to kinda laugh at myself about that last statement because, truth be told, I am often wide awake during bad parts of storms because I am worried about sleeping through them.

The GOOD news is that now we have 30 posts out of our garage, Super J will be able to park the "White Giant" (aka his big ol' white truck) in the garage so we don't have to fret about hail damage.

Yay Mailbox replacement day.

1 comment:

Katie said...

That's a very aggressive plan to change all those mailboxes. I guess anything for the beautification of the neighborhood, huh? My sister-in-law sure doesn't appreciate her HMA, or whatever. They evidently get written up quite frequently - when their house (or hose) got TPed, when they left their Christmas lights up... oh, the drama.