Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It's not easy feeling green

We had the house sprayed for bugs this afternoon, and can I just say, I think it smells toxic in here (even though I was reassured by the bug guy that it was just fine). It stinks so much I have a bit of a headache and am feeling queasy. ugh. On the flip side, J is making dinner tonight because I cannot face cooking something that I don't know I can keep down.

I have all sorts of interesting things I wanted to chat about but I must confess that I don't feel fabulous and actually just want to go lay down. So, I'll keep all my anecdotes close to my heart tonight and shall hopefully share more tomorrow.

Til then, hope you are having a great day. :)

Oh. And congratulations to the Jayhawks for their big win. Yay Kansas.

1 comment:

Ragan said...

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Hope it passes quickly. I can't smell anything when our bug guy sprays.