Friday, April 4, 2008

Blogging Ribs...with a bit of baking!

Time: 11:46

I'm preparing to start on my Zucchini Brownies (which I had planned to do yesterday, but...oh well.) Ummmm...for clarification, I'm cutting the ribs about every 4th rib or so, so it's more serving size than individual rib thing. Please note that for your own recipe use.

Got a call from J and he said A seems fine to him. So he took her to Wal-Mart to get a few things I forgot yesterday (I went for my monthly Other-than-Aldi's-Store visit) and can I just say, next time I do a big shopping excursion like that, I'm taking J. It's work filling up a cart like that, I tell you; I was there for 2 hours and I was TUCKERED out when I got home. In fact, I counted that as my 20 minutes of walking for the day.

When A gets home, I'll take her temperature and reveal the results in my next update.

No comments: