Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Yummo Birthday Cake

So, I had J make this for my birthday yesterday, and it is sooooooo good. You almost can kid yourself into thinking it's healthy because of the vegetable content (it's a carrot cake). Then you eat some more frosting and, well, just keep thinking it's healthy for you so that the guilt doesn't take any of the fun out of eating birthday cake. If it's any consolation, I did have J use applesauce instead of all the oil....

You should make it next time you are needing a carrot fix. You can find the recipe (and more pictures!!!!) here:
http://thepioneerwomancooks.com/2008/03/sigrids_carrot_cake_perfect_for_easter.html

I should say that I. Love. This. Site! I've made a couple things off of it, and they're always fun and tasty, plus she's a hoot and a half.

I'll post a picture of MY actual cake soon. 'Til then, enjoy. :)

No comments: