Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Blogging Safety

Sooooo many things I want to write about today, but I guess I should first say that I am going to be making a few changes to the ol' blog. I did a quick google search and then a whitepages.com search for me, where it listed (oh so helpfully) my address, age range, and even gave an option for driving directions. How nice is that????

Now, I'm not trying to be paranoid, but in an effort to be more "safe," I'm going to start referring to the kiddos and my honey by their initials and will be taking down their picture, and I'll soon be doing an "invite" only for the blog page...which is a pain for some of you (sorry!), but I think will be safer in the long run.

I sure appreciate your patience with these changes! In this day and age, you just can't be too careful.

No comments: