Saturday, March 15, 2008

Losing my voice

Okay, here's an update on an unexpected situation. I've lost my voice. It periodically finds me, but then I find myself talking...and I'm still talking, but no sound is coming out of me. It is the weirdest phenomenon, especially because I feel that I am, well...I'm a talker. I love to chat and visit with family and friends. I love the verbal communication. Alas! I have coughed and hacked and, to be honest, I was out last night way too long having a GLORIOUS gabfest...so, I've talked too much and viola!

Well, all I can say is that this is bizarre. And when I can talk, I sound like I have picked up a 3 pack a day habit and started taking a dose of male hormones, and heaven knows I don't need any more hormones dancing around in me these days.

I'm ready to be done with this nonsense! Yegads.

No comments: