Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7

Today I am grateful for:

1. Answered prayers. I'm needing an updated picture, but we are sooooo happy for our new four year old niece! Her name is Minsy and she is, as we speak, being adopted from China by my younger brother and his family (who are also in China...that would be my brother, my sisterinlaw, and their SIX children. Each day they are swarmed by people who want to take THEIR pictures because not only are they AMERICANS, but they are a HUGE family, all things considered).

2. The fact that both my bro and sil are sending daily updates of their trip, which are both tender and hilarious and super examples of the different way men/women think. I'm loving their adventure.

3. The blessings of the kindess of strangers. My brother's family has had such an amazing experience so far, and often it is with people who don't speak a lick of English.

No comments: