Saturday, July 25, 2009

What do you get...

...when your baby sleeps in till 9:30 in the morning (always ALWAYS on the days when Super J has to leave early. How does that happen???) and then takes a nap between 1:30 to 4:45ish and then falls asleep at 8:30pm, but wakes up at 10:30pm?

Yep. You have a wide awake baby sitting with you in the basement watching, "He's Just Not That Into You," which, by the way, I really enjoy (having watched it a second time...there is a couple in the movie that totally reminds me of...er...well, me and Super J).

Okay, Miss Q. When are we going to go back to sleep, Little One? ANY time soon? I mean, it's only 12:31...in the MORNING! Yegads. I suppose I should count my blessings and realize that I could be sitting here at 3 in the morning, just starting our wide awake time.

The one nice thing, though, I just have to mention that a refreshed baby is a CUTE (and I mean C.U.T.E., she's so sweet!) baby. So, at least she's good company and happy playing by herself.

12:34...still awake. No sign of fatigue. For her, I mean.

Sigh. Wonder what I can find on Netflix.

UPDATE: estimated time, 1:41am. Baby FINALLY asleep. Never got around to Netflix. Instead, watched last two episodes of Samantha Who? on the computer. So sad they are canceling it. So happy I can finally go to bed. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Jennifer Lee said...

So, you're saying I was wrong about how the good nap would lead to a good night of sleep? Dang. I'm so sorry you were up so late, but at least the baby was C.U.T.E.