Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty

So, the other day I was posting and noticed that my layout had gone BERSERK! I had been using that cute feet in the grass layout (which I'll probably return to at some point) that I got from SIMPLY FABULOUS BLOGGER TEMPLATES, because, well, she has some simply fabulous blogger templates.

ANYWHOOOOO, there were some issues with photobucket at her site which caused much mayhem. While only annoying to me, I can ONLY imagine what a pain they were for her. But, in the meantime, I just switched the ol' layout to this one because it was kinda summery and funny and definitely different than what I normally use. Who knew it'd be such a hit??? (Probably Martha Stewart and, well, pretty much everyone else out there, including you, eh? Oh, well. Still.)

Enjoy...while it last.

No comments: