Saturday, May 2, 2009

Creepy Crawlies

It's official.

After a couple of days of belly flopping with reaching or rocking back and forth on all fours, Miss Q is officially crawling. Yegads. It's exciting and terrifying at the same time. We now have five people who dirty up the carpet with all sorts of interesting...um...tidbits and one person who literally trolls the carpet with her hand and then sticks it promptly in her mouth to enjoy whatever find she has collected, be it hair, sequins (I kid not!), play dough pieces or, ever a favorite, pieces of used tissue left on the floor by her elder sisters. I LOVE this time of childhood, can I just say. And now, even if I can clear a radius of all said tidbits, little miss can now crawl out of the safe radii and find something new and exciting that I may have missed.

Yep.

Exciting. Terrifying.

Maybe I can get a new vaccuum out of this. When Super J gets his job back...or gets a job...or whatever.

No comments: