Wednesday, November 19, 2008

On the 19th Day of Gratitude

When eating fruit, think of the person who planted the tree. ~Vietnamese proverb
Today I am grateful for

1. Good friends who can be called upon to help move very heavy objects, and who come just because they are happy to see and help you. Thank you so much!

2. Good friends who are willing to go see a movie with you because you are too scared to go see it alone.

3. Comfort foods and the recipes that make them. One day, I'm going to write a book (or maybe start a blog...it might be easier), "Meals for the Sick and the Afflicted: Recipes of Comfort" and one of the first ones I'll put in: Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas. So yummy. So easy. So comforting.

1 comment:

Katie said...

OK, a. I've been saving Comfort Foods for the right day - that's been on my list for days. :-) b. what movie are you scared to see alone?