Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Comeuppance of Parenting Strikes Again

So, yesterday I tell you about Miss A's habit of waking up Miss E during the night, right? And how Super J had a chat with her and she now knows that she shouldn't be getting Miss E up when she wakes up regardless of how bored or lonely she may be feeling (I may not have told you that part, but I'm sure you probably put 2 and 2 together and came up with the right answer).

What does that mean? Well, that means that last night, Super J was visited by the Ghosts of Christmas Past and Christmas Present. Er....I mean, Miss A and Miss E. Yes. Both of them. Several times. I know this because I woke up each time he had a chat with them. And then Miss O wakes up unusually early. OHHOLYCOW! I'm wondering what's in the air!!!!! Seriously. Comeuppance, indeed. With a dash of bleary-eyedness (is that a word? If not, it should be. When I did the handy dandy blogger spell check, it only caught "eyedness" and gave me the following options for correction: eyewitness, eyeliners, oddness, oldness, Edens. How funny is that. I do lurves me the spellcheck though.)

On the other completely illogical hand, I had a dream I was watching an Ugly Betty episode, and they were interviewing maids to clean their house. You should have seen these people clean! I mean, they were vacuuming the beds and the ceilings! And I thought, I sure wish *I* could have a maid that good. lol. And then Miss O woke up and that dream went the way of all good things.

And a nanny would be good right now, too, to take them to Playgroup at the park (or "Playpark," as Dora and now my girls would say) so I could just sit here and blog. Instead, *I* need to take them to Playgroup, so I must get up and get going.........sigh......Good times....just around the corner....if I get going....at some point.

teehee.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Seriously, you make me laugh. I'm so glad you post almost daily - it gives me something to look forward to.

Adrienne said...

Oh and we were so happy you got up and going and came to playpark.